45rpm: (Default)
[personal profile] 45rpm
The surgeon told me that once she removed my girl plumbing, I'd be way safer from cancer in the future but I would go into medical menopause immediately. We're supposed to wait and see what that looks like because if I somehow don't need hormone therapy then that helps guard against future cancer too.

So far, though, it's looking like I need me some damn something. I mean: damn.

I am as mouthy as a tipsy delinquent.

Then comes the regret and the weeping.

HALP.

Also: unfollowing people all over on Dark Matters' twitter because everything offends me.

ME!

What the? Why, you! I oughtta!

On the flipside, my brain working different isn't ALL horror. I've suddenly decided life's too short, etc, and am planning trips all summer to chill w/loved ones. Also: realized I must be less of a bastard to my dad. And I'm finally buying Misha the Rescue Kitty a Thundershirt to see if it'll help with her thing about thunder. People swear by 'em.

So I don't know what the hell is going to happen next but apparently this is menopause.

Will I still love porn?

IDEK

Date: 2015-05-24 10:13 am (UTC)
biggelois: (Banana)
From: [personal profile] biggelois
Have you gotten the heat-flushes? Menopaus sucks-seriously- but it'll get better.

Date: 2015-05-24 12:31 pm (UTC)
mangacat201: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mangacat201
I'm sure nothing can make porn any less amazing for you. *g* continue getting healthy, dear!

Profile

45rpm: (Default)
45rpm

June 2015

S M T W T F S
 123456
789101112 13
14151617181920
2122232425 2627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 02:57 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios